Din varukorg är för närvarande tom!
IPC J-STD-001 Rev H Reqs. Soldered Electr. Assemblies
3 047 kr
IPC J-STD-001F Reqs Soldered Electr Assemblies Hard copy
NU PÅ LAGER HOS SCANDITRON
IPC-J-STD-001 rev H Requirements for Soldered Electrical and Electronic Assemblies, bok.
IPC-J-STD-001 is recognized globally for its criteria on soldering processes and materials. Updated with participants from 27 countries providing input and expertise, the IPC-J-STD-001H standard brings the latest criteria to the industry including guidance on the use of x-ray to inspect through-hole solder conditions that are not visible by any other means.
Significant changes in rev H:
- Section 8.0 is an all new Industry Accepted – Cleaning and Residue Requirements section
- 56 μg/NaCI equivalence/cm2 value for Resistivity of Solvent Extract (ROSE) – No Longer Acceptable Basis for Qualifying a Manufacturing Process.
- IPC-WP-019B Provides Explanation and Rationale for Section 8.0, Cleaning and Residue Requirements
- Added Appendix D – Using x-ray for Acceptance for Solder Connection
- Removed References to International Space Station Symbol
- New Criteria for Wrapped Terminals
IPC-J-STD-001H is a must-have for those in the electronics industry with an interest in the process and acceptance criteria for electrical and electronic assemblies. J-STD-001 is developed in synergy with IPC-A-610 and is supported by IPC-HDBK-001 for those wanting additional information and explanation on the requirements. If you purchased IPC-J-STD-001H you should also purchase and use IPC-A-610H, they work together.