Din varukorg är för närvarande tom!
IPC-A-610 rev H Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies, Hard copy
3 674 kr
IPC A-610F Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies Hard copy
1 i lager
NU PÅ LAGER HOS SCANDITRON!
IPC-A-610 is the most widely used electronics assembly acceptance standard in the electronics industry. IPC-A-610H standard includes a general update to the document, introduces several new surface mount component types and removes target conditions. Participants from 29 countries provided their input and expertise to bring this document to the electronics industry.
This is a must-have for inspectors, operators and others with an interest in the acceptance criteria for electronic assemblies. IPC-A-610 is developed in synergy with J-STD-001 and IPC/WHMA-A-620.
Some significant changes to 610H:
- Representatives from 29 Countries (an increase of 11 representative countries) worked on the standard
- Removed all Target Conditions – Following the Steps in IPC/WHMA-A-620D
- New Criteria on Wrapped Terminals
- ESD Moved to a Separate Appendix
- Separation of Board Assembly vs. Cable and Wire Harness
- General Updates Throughout the Standard
- Jumper Wire Criteria Folded into Their Own Chapter
416 pages. Released October 2020