Din varukorg är för närvarande tom!
IPC A-600 rev K Acceptability of PCBs, Hard copy
3 674 kr
IPC A-600H Acceptability of PCBs Hard copy
IPC-A-600 rev K Acceptability of PCBs, tryckt bok.
The IPC-A-600K is the definitive illustrated guide to printed board acceptability! The IPC-A-600K is a four-color document providing photographs and illustrations of the target, acceptable and nonconforming conditions that are either internally or externally observable on bare printed boards. Make sure your operators, inspectors, and engineers have the most current industry consensus information. With dozens of new or revised photographs and illustrations, IPC-A-600K provides new and expanded coverage on topics such as crazing, back-drilled structures, edge-connector lands, copper wrap plating, plating voids and microanomalies, microvia target land piercing, innerlayer separation and plating overhang. The document synchronizes to the acceptability requirements expressed in IPC-6012E and IPC-6013D. Supersedes IPC-A-600J. 204 pages. Released July 2020.
Along with descriptions for target, acceptable, and nonconforming conditions that are either externally or internally observable on printed boards, this document provides many updates, including:
- Updated Pattern Definitions – Conductor Width, External Annular Ring, Surface Plating
- Updated Dielectric Materials – Laminate Voids/Cracks, Smear Removal, Negative Etchback, Layer-to-Layer Spacing
- Conductive Patterns – Overhang, External Conductive Plating (Foil Plus Plating), Solder Mask Thickness
- Significant Changes to Section on Plated-Through Hole – Microvia Target Land Contact Dimension, Copper Wrap Plating, Copper Cap Plating, Plated Copper Filled Vias, Back-Drilled Holes
- Significant Changes to Metal Core Printed Boards
- Updated Solderability Testing Crazing Penetration Criteria Updated
- Changes to Acceptance for Base Material Surfaces